You will learn ways to recognise, define, investigate and analyse problems, a range of problem-solving, creative thinking and planning techniques. You will also learn how to monitor and review problem-solving activities to evaluate outcomes.
- Know how to describe problems, their nature and impact on the organisation
- Learn how to gather and interpret information to identify possible solutions to a problem
- Know how to prepare a summary of the possible solutions
- Understand how to evaluate those options to arrive at the best solution
- Be able to plan the implementation and communication of this decision
- Explore different monitoring and review techniques for assessing the outcomes of implemented decisions.
Your cart is empty